- Provide customer-focused solutions in an enterprise geospatial framework.
- Use CorpsMap and Web Services to provide real-time data analysis.
- Assist with regulatory actions and marine sanctuaries or critical habitats.
- Provide DoD with strategic maps and geospatial data resources.
- Manage the National Levee Database for future asset management risk analyses.
- Develop real-time data collection technologies that streamline field data collection and analysis efforts through database integration, analysis, and dissemination.
- Integrate geospatial data with business process data in the development of applied tools.
- Develop state-of-the-art ground, aerial, and marine-based LiDAR technologies and applications for terrain reconstruction and analysis.
- Manipulate project-scale and/or temporal-scale datasets spatially for characterization, evaluation, and remediation.
- Use remote sensing of the physical environment to identify and analyze holistic-scale information and efficiently disseminate it to stakeholders.
- Assist in wetlands delineation studies and training.
- Understand vegetation-soil relationships at a wetland boundary.
- Conduct strata analysis and develop stata definitions.
- Assist in increasing the reliability of wetland plant indicator statuses.
- Model "ordinary" discharge events in arid channels.
Uses for Spiral Development Models
- Guide multi-stakeholder concurrent engineering of software-intensive systems.
- Ensure interoperability and extensibility.
- Be "Relevant, Ready, Responsive, Reliable."